Accommodation at CIRM
- Over the last three years, much of the accommodation has been renovated, in order to bring a more modern and comfortable feel to the place. CIRM is equipped to house up to 86 participants in bedrooms (large events and small groups) and to host 4 people in studios (research in pairs).
- Our new booking system enables participants to book their accommodation directly until one week before the start of the event. Note that, for 5-day events, arrival is on Sunday evening and departure on Friday. A Friday night stay is possible but has to be charged either to the individual participant or covered by your budget. CIRM's subsidy does not extend to Friday night. Note also that no accommodation is available on Saturday night, except for research in pairs or for events lasting more than one week.
- 31 shared rooms (twin beds)
- 21 single rooms (7 with a double bed)
- 1 triple room (3 single beds)
- 4 studios reserved usually for participants in Research in Pairs, and long-term guests (e.g invited as part of the Jean-Morlet Chair)
RATES APPLIED FOR PARTICIPANTS
CIRM's subsidy normally extends up to 40 stays per week (accommodation + meals). The remaining participants have to be covered by external funds (laboratory funding, Labex, ANR funds, ERC funds, ESF grants, NSF grants etc.). Local participants from the Marseille region are not covered by CIRM's subsidy and their meals are charged 16,45€ each.
Single room (1 night , 1 breakfast, 2 meals) : 93,70 €/day
Shared room (1 night , 1 breakfast, 2 meals) : 85,45 € per person/day
RATES APPLIED FOR OTHER GUESTS
(e.g accompanying person or partner)
Meal 16,45 €
Stay in a single room with breakfast 62,80 €
Stay in a shared/double room with breakfast 54,55 €