- The restaurant situated in the ’Bastide’ building accommodates up to 95 guests. It is famous among the community of local and international mathematicians for the quality of its food and service.
- On Thurdays, the traditional 'Bouillabaisse' meal is served, unless other arrangements are made between organizers and the Events team. There is an additional cost for that meal, which must be paid by external funding.
- The Restaurant can offer vegetarian options or can cater for any food intolerance as long as the information is relayed to the Events team in advance during Full Registration.
- You can buy wine at the Restaurant to consume with your meals. A special 'Cuvée Mathématique' was created last year for CIRM and the SMF also has its own wine for sale there.
- Participants whose laboratory is based in the Marseille region are not included in the CIRM subsidy. Their meals cost 15,45€ each and can be covered either by external funds for the event or in person.
- breakfast is available from 7:00 to 9:00 am
- lunch is served at 12:30 am
- dinner is served at 7:30 pm
- lounge bar from 9pm to 11.30pm