The workshop is devoted to studying different faces of the pseudorandom behaviour of number theoretic objects. These include but are not limited to:
- pseudorandom behaviour of primes (associated with the work of B. Green, T. Tao, T. Ziegler);
- decorrelation of the Mobius function and dynamically generated sequences (associated with the work of J. Bourgain, J. Liu, P. Sarnak, A. Ubis);
- zeros of the zeta-function and random matrices (associated with the work of B. Conrey, J. P. Keating , N. C. Snaith);
- distribution of numerical parameters of curves and varieties over finite fields (associated with the work of N. M. Katz, P. Kurlberg, Z. Rudnick, P. Sarnak);
- expansion properties of graphs of number theoretic origins (associated with the work of J. Bourgain, E. Breuillard, A. Gamburd).
The idea of the workshop is to bring together a small group of experts to exchange several recently emerging ideas and direction of future research.
SCIENTIFIC & ORGANIZING COMMITTEE