The school will be based on courses and survey lectures covering the following topics:
(1) Introductory lectures on Thermodynamic Formalism
(2) Transfer operators and anisotropic Banach spaces;
(3) Geometric zeta functions and Microlocal analysis;
(4) Statistical Properties;
(5) Gibbs measures and Geometry;
(6) Weil-Petersson, Teichmuller geodesic flows, Translation surfaces
(7) Fractal Geometry
Mini-courses will include:
F. Paulin, "Rate of mixing for geodesic flows with Gibbs measures in negative curvature and trees"
F. Rodriguez Hertz, "Introduction to rigidity in hyperbolic dynamics"
C. Liverani, "Averaging and beyond for fast-slow hyperbolic systems"
SPONSORS OF THE SEMESTER