The workshop will focus on recent advances in Lipschitz geometry.
In particular, we would like to pay special attention to:
• Connections of Lipschitz geometry with non-archimedean geometry, both from the stratification viewpoint and from the Lipschitz decomposition viewpoints.
• Recent advances in the construction of Lipschitz invariants of an algebro- geometric flavor (like MD-Homology), and extension and interaction of these invariants to non-archimedean settings.
• Connections with resolution of singularities. Advances towards Lê’s conjectural duality.
• Connection of Lipschitz geometry with equisingularity notions in higher dimensions.
• Lipschitz vanishing (co)-homology for degenerations of varieties.
• Connections with arc and jet schemes.
SPEAKERS (list to be completed)